Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First UFO Finished #1

Just posted my first finish of the New Year, so I am off and running, yea!
These blocks were made with leftover strips from some of my flannel quilts,
I like to sew them up right away rather then keeping them in a box. This is for an end table, I pieced some pieces together to make strips and cut smaller strips from them
and put them in the middle, and then added some more strips, I used some of
the fancy stitches on my sewing machine, just like in crazy quilts, which I do also

2 comments:

  1. I like the center of these strings. Never thought of doing that. Welcome to blogging. Looks like you've been quilting awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 20 years, I feel so old lol
    This week I am going to work more on my
    profile and other stuff, learn a little bit
    more about writing codes, and getting a few
    things to make my blog a little better, I think
    I will have to find someone to teach me, but I
    think this is a wonderful hobby too, (oh no, I
    dont need another hobby lol)

    I had so many strips, little pieces of these
    fabrics that I loved, I couldnt bear to throw them away, so this is how they ended up
    thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete